Techland Systems an industry recognised Value Added Distributor & trusted Sonus Services Partner, deliver complete peace of mind ‘Priority Care’, unrivalled Sonus technical support.
Priority Care delivers Tier 1 & Tier 2 support services across key Sonus platforms including Tenors, SBC1000, SBC2000, SBC5x10 & SWe products.
Priority Care –Key Benefits:
- Over 14 years’ Sonus technical support experience & helpdesk team
- UK Based Sonus Certified engineers, with Microsoft Skype for Business/Lync, MS Exchange & Certifications
- Level 1, Level 2, & Level 3 vendor access, managed & supported via Techland
- Direct access to Sonus for escalation requirements
- Opening enquiries - straightforward contact process
- Software Releases – Entitlement to all Sonus software updates & new releases
- Onsite & remote installation/configuration service - Sonus SBC integration into PBX/PSTN/SIP trunk/Lync/Skype for Business and UC environments, across all key Sonus platforms – SBC1000, SBC2000, Tenors, SBC5x10 & SWe
- Managed support renewal reminders from a dedicated team & renewal quotations issued in advance of existing term expiry
- End to end support – from Pre-sales design & qualification, through to purchase, delivery, implementation, installation & ongoing support
- Reduce or remove your need to invest in Sonus support capability by using Techland as your trusted & reputable support partner
- 24x7 Helpdesk support operated by seasoned & Certified Sonus support engineers
- Techland maintains ownership of incident process including vendor escalations (Level 3), managing clear communication with vendor, partner and endcustomer, until resolution
- Sales support – Sonus SBC qualification & voice design validation
- Route to market via Sonus Authorised Channel resellers only
- Single point of contact for requesting support assistance – ease of escalation
- Straight forward renewal processes, assisting partners to manage, maintain & grow dependable support income
|Functionality||Priority Care STANDARD (9x5)||Priority Care BASIC (24x7)||Priority Care ADVANCED (24x7)||Priority Care SOFTWARE (24x7)|
|Hours of coverage||Business hour coverage (Mon.-Fri.) 9am-5.30pm GMT Time zone only (No SLAs)||24x7x365 coverage with telephony support and response time SLA targets|
(downloadable upon customer request)
|Software fixes (patches) for the latest release only||Software fixes (patches) for the current major software release and all subsequent minor software releases. Software Updates for all major release(s), minor release(s), and maintenance release(s)
|RMA Services||Return and Repair (30 calendar days target SLA turnaround)||Advanced Hardware Replacement (AHR). Parts/units shipped no later than next business day shipment||N/A|
|Online Information||Access to Sonus web based knowledgebase - Access to Sonus developed online diagnostic support tools - Access to Techland Software Download Portal|
|Help Desk Engagement||Email Support - Telephone Support - Remote Support|
Sonus Installation & Configuration from Techland
Techland’s Sonus services team enables you to resell comprehensive Sonus installation services into your Partner and endcustomer base, delivering peace of mind configurations whilst increasing your revenue and margin.
Onsite and Remote Services...
Techland’s highly experienced services team, offer installation and configuration services via onsite engineer visits or remote engineering sessions, across all of Sonus key SBC platforms including – Sonus SBC1000, SBC2000, Tenors, SBC5x10 and SWe
- Pre-Deployment planning with Sonus project lead engineer to determine project requirements, configuration and final test plan.
- SBC installation into PBX, PSTN, SIP trunk, Lync, Skype for Business, MS Exchange & UC environments
- Remote Installation, configurations and existing routing ‘health check’ services
- Onsite Installations, configurations and existing routing ‘health check’ services
Your Sonus Support Partner
What are the benefits?
- Over 14 years of Sonus implementation experience
- Reduce or remove your need to invest in Sonus installation engineering! – use Techland as your trusted and reputable services partner!
- Simple, single price point inclusive of both installation steps - Planning and Configuration
- Techland enables partners to deliver end-to-end Sonus solutions with minimum investment, yet still receive unrivalled, high levels of Sonus support and services
- Training – Endcustomer and Partner (SBC1000, SBC2000, Tenors)
- Competitive services pricing