Tenor Series - AX
Have your communications needs grown beyond the home office or startup phase of your business? Ribbon’s Tenor AX Series gives small businesses and branch offices with analog voice infrastructures an easy, cost-effective way to capitalize on the power of Voice over IP (VoIP). The Tenor AX series offers a survivable branch office solution providing support for integration of analog endpoints and the Public Switched Telephone Network (PSTN), while offering back-up call processing support for all Session Initiation Protocol (SIP) and analog calls.
The Tenor AX Series is available in three unique configurations depending on its application and location in the network:
- The Tenor AXG VoIP Gateway is designed for communications between the PBX and the VoIP network, and supports FXS connections to be able to provide dial tone and VoIP-enable station side devices into an IP network.
- The Tenor AXT Trunking VoIP Gateway is designed as a trunking solution between TDM- and VoIP-based networks, and supports FXO connections to be able to receive dial tone from a PBX or the PSTN and integrate with an IP network.
- The Tenor AXM MultiPath Switch is designed for enterprise communications between the PSTN and PBX, and supports both FXS and FXO connections on a single chassis
Features & Benefits
The Ribbon Tenor Series switching/gateway solutions are deployed worldwide to provide highly reliable, easy-to-implement VoIP connectivity in a full range of enterprise and service provider environments. These highly adaptable solutions work with traditional PBXs, legacy analog equipment, IP PBXs and IP phones, and SIP-based communications environments.
- An easy, way for small businesses, SOHOs and branch offices with analog voice infrastructures to capitalize on the power of Voice over Internet Protocol (VoIP)
- Supports up to 60 endpoints and 1,800 calls per hour, making it an ideal choice for multi-protocol communications in small enterprises, large branch offices and regional points of presence (POPs)
- Supports any-to-any connectivity between TDM (analog), H.323 and SIP devices, enabling enterprises and service providers to rapidly migrate analog phones onto SIP-based networks and connect with Ribbon Session Border Controllers (SBCs) for richer, SIP-based services
- A complete survivable branch office solution providing support for integrating analog endpoints and the Public Switched Telephone Network (PSTN), while offering back-up call processing support for all SIP and analog calls