SBC Software Edition Lite
The Ribbon Session Border Controller Software Edition Lite (SBC SWe Lite) is a virtualised enterprise SBC designed for small and mid-sized businesses (SMBs), providing interworking, security and survivability for Unified Communications.
Ribbon’s SBC SWe Lite can act as a virtual customer premises equipment (vCPE) that grows with your VoIP implementation. With remote installation and feature activation via a simple license key, SWe Lite can be easily deployed and updated without the need for on-site technicians or disruption to operations during peak business hours.
The SBC SWe Lite shares a common code base with the Miercom “Performance Verified” SBC 1000 and SBC 2000 products. It interworks with a wide variety of third party SIP voice infrastructure devices/services while providing reliable, scalable performance that ensures maximum service availability.
Available in Microsoft Azure Marketplace
If you’re moving communications functionality to the cloud, you can run the SBC SWe Lite in Microsoft Azure. The SBC SWe Lite saves you money by using fewer compute resources. The SBC SWe Lite can be found in the Azure Marketplace and added to your portal. A 30-day trial license provides the opportunity to test out the SBC SWe Lite with no obligation.
Ribbon SBC SWe Lite in Microsoft Azure
Features & Benefits
The Ribbon SBC SWe Lite provides a robust set of session border controller features on a small footprint, giving SMEs the flexibility to adapt and grow as their needs arise.
- 30-day trial license
- Optimised for a highly-constrained CPU and RAM environment; built-in media transcoding capability
- Advanced call routing features including Active Directory integration and onboard call forking
- Built in SIP Registrar that extends site survivability to SIP clients
- Reliably and repeatedly scales to maximum capacity without reboots, call drops, or other system anomalies
- Complete protection from security attacks and theft of service from malformed packets, Denial of Service (DoS) attacks and rogue Real-Time Transport Protocol (RTP) messages
- The same simple, intuitive user and provisioning interface as the Ribbon SBC 1000 and SBC 2000 provides a seamless path to virtualisation