Cloud Link (CCE)
Cloud Link is an integrated appliance that combines Ribbon’s award- winning session border controllers with embedded Skype for Business Cloud Connector Edition software. It enables you to transition from an on-premises PBX to Skype for Business Online. You can choose Cloud Link as a feature of the SBC 1000 or SBC 2000.
Cloud Link connects on-premises legacy telephony elements to the Microsoft Phone System. It provides Active Directory dial plan integration to help you migrate to Skype for Business Online at your own pace. Active Directory integration facilitates presence awareness for legacy endpoints.
Ribbon Cloud Link comes pre-loaded with Cloud Connector Edition software and all necessary licensing, saving time and cost associated with sourcing servers and software separately. The GUI Setup Wizard significantly reduces the complexity and time needed to configure Cloud Connector Edition, decreasing deployment times by upto 70%.
Cloud Link Features & Benefits
- Support up to 500 concurrent Skype for Business Cloud Connector Edition managed calls
- Advanced call routing and presence awareness through Active Directory integration
- Unmatched configuration options connect your unified communications to a wide variety of legacy systems; add capacity through a software license upgrade
- Tolly® tested performance consistently scaling to maximum capacity without reboots, call drops, or other system anomalies
- Miercom® certified platform protects your VoIP infrastructure from intrusion and denial of service, maximizing uptime
- Survivability for Polycom® VVX® phones
- 3rd party validated simple, intuitive user interface, management and operation, using wizards and links to documentation