EdgeMarc 2900 Series
The EdgeMarc 2900 series of Intelligent Edge™ devices enables enterprises and service providers to future-proof their SIP trunking and Unified Communications deployments, providing a highly flexible, scalable, and secure platform for service delivery and ongoing service quality management. These powerful devices are perfect for small businesses or branch offices, supporting up to 300 concurrent calls.
The 2900e offers dual Ethernet and Optical WAN connections to extend the capabilities of Ribbon’s Network Edge Orchestration platform, supporting WAN connections up to 1 Gbps and 300 concurrent calls. The 2900a adds both outbound and inbound analog line (FXO/FXS) support for applications such as PSTN fail-over, fax, and overhead paging.
Additionally, the 2900 series of Intelligent Edge™ devices offer a Power over Ethernet option. Equipped with 12 full managed PoE ports, the 2900e PoE and 2900a PoE provide the single solution for Hosted UC deployments in small locations.
Features and Benefits of the EdgeMarc 2900 series
- Scalable configuration based on session license and field upgradeable as business need grows
- Topology hiding, encryption, and protection against Denial of Service attacks
- Supports direct fiber connections and data rates up to 1 Gbps
- QoS: Traffic shaping, prioritization, guaranteed bandwidth and call admission control
- Combined deployment of EdgeView Service Control Center and EdgeMarc Intelligent Edge™ allows for efficient remote monitoring and comprehensive troubleshooting
- Cloud2Edge Complete Compatible
|Features||2900e/2900a||2900e PoE/2900a PoE|
|10/100/1000 LAN||6||12 PoE|
|FXS||e:0 | a:6||e:0 | a:6|
|FXO||e:0 | a:2||e:0 | a:2|
|Maximum Data Rate||1 Gbps||1 Gbps|