The Ribbon Session Border Controller (SBC) 1000 delivers robust security while offering unparalleled interoperability between disparate networks. Smaller businesses and branch offices can now enjoy the same industry-leading SBC technology used by large service providers in an appliance designed specifically for their unique needs
A wide range of real-time communications needs are addressed through the SBC 1000’s flexible configurations. Support for concurrent sessions and connections to legacy telephony devices can be expanded via a simple license, eliminating the need for a truck-roll and on-site technician.
The SBC 1000 features integrations with leading unified communications vendors. It is qualified for Microsoft Skype™ for Business and can be used as a Survivable Branch Appliance (SBA). Microsoft Skype for Business Cloud Connector Edition can run, embedded, on the SBC 1000.
Features & Benefits
SBC 1000 provides smaller business and branch offices the same robust set of security and interworking features enjoyed by large service providers. It’s many configurations and integrations provide the flexibility to meet changing IP telephony demands.
- Web GUI for provisioning and management. Enterprise Management System (EMS) and REST API for rapid provisioning and management of large deployments.
- Topology hiding, encryption and protection against Denial of Service attacks.
- Certified for Skype for Business as a Gateway, Survivable Branch Appliance, and Session Border Controller, in addition to Microsoft Office 365 Exchange Unified Messaging qualified.
- Advanced call routing features such as Active Directory/LDAP server routing integration and onboard call forking. Skype for Business Cloud Connector Edition runs on the device.
- Adaptability to a wide range of connectivity needs, including PRI, BRI, FXS and FXO.
- Tolly certified to consistently achieve 160 concurrent sessions without failure.